Friday, December 27, 2013

Last of Your Handmade Christmas Cards

 This card has come from Toni, I love the technique. Shapes are punched and are strategically placed in the Square Lattice embossing folder at the same time as the backing piece.
 I also like that Toni has rounded diagonally opposite corners rather than all four. A beautiful card Toni. Thank you :)
***********************************************************************************
This card was the last to arrive, but it is certainly not the least! Di is a fellow demonstrator and has the most amazing clean style. This shot shows the detail up close.
The picture below shows you the full card. I like the banner formation for mounting the greeting.  
Thank you Di, it is beautiful as always.
See more of Di's cards on her blog here
 
**********************************************************************************
The next card was sent by Kellie. This is so sweet with the use of punches DSP and Washi tape. I love Kellie's style....always something clever and eye catching.
 I haven't quite figured out how the part circle was cut in the main base card, but I will.
 Thanks Kellie, it is just gorgeous!
Kellie has a blog which you can see by clicking here
 
Ok...I found how Kellie did the circle cut and low & behold she has used a Stampin Up product I have not yet tried. Here is a video tutorial on the Thinlits card dies... they're awesome!!!
***********************************************************************************
 Tomorrow I will endeavour to show you how my family handle their Christmas cards to me. See you then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Disclaimer

All content on this site is an expression of my creativity and as such is not endorsed by Stampin Up! As an independant demonstrator, I choose to use Stampin' Up! products however all comments are my own personal thoughts and are not intended to represent Stampin' Up! in any way.