Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Handmade Christmas Cards

Here is a run down of some of the cards sent to me for Christmas...I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed receiving them
 
This one has come from Tasmania - Di has made her envelope using DSP

A sticky label is placed on the front for ease of addressing



********************************************************************************

 
This one came to me from Robyn in Loftus. Robin has used Contempo Christmas and Wallpaper embossing folder.
 
**************************************************************************

 The next one is from my friend Kerrie...she has used embossing folders and embosslits to produce this result.

 
 
********************************************************************************
This card comes from my lovely friend Lenore - she too has used embossing folders and embosslits


*********************************************************************************
This card was sent to me by Gwen...she has an amazing way of using punches to make all sorts of clever cards

 
**********************************************************************************
Tomorrow I will post a few more cards to keep the Christmas Spirit going a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Disclaimer

All content on this site is an expression of my creativity and as such is not endorsed by Stampin Up! As an independant demonstrator, I choose to use Stampin' Up! products however all comments are my own personal thoughts and are not intended to represent Stampin' Up! in any way.